Name: Maxine Kanamu
Age: 35 years young
Occupation: CNA/ Student
Residence: Kapolei, Hawaii
Off season weight:140
Competition weight: 125
Hobbies: weight training, spending time with family and friends
- 2004 Hawaiian Islands, 3rd place
- 2005 Hawaiian Islands
- 2005 USA Championships in Las Vegas
- 2005 Miss Kay Bay Physique Contest
- 2005 Military Nutrition Bodybuilding and Figure Championships, Overall Figure winner
- 2005 4th place trophy, re-qualified for the USA’s, at the Excalibur
Future Competition Goals
To be Hawaii’s first Pro-Figure Competitor and successful Fitness-Figure Model.
This has always been a passion of mine. I am amazed how I can control the way my body develops. I have total control over the choices I make.
My inspiration comes from Ke Akua – “The Lord” (Chronicles 28:20), and my children. They are my heart and the reasons behind the choices I make. I want to be the best that I can for them! A positive role model. And through my training, I believe that I lead them to follow their dreams, chase after it, work hard for it, and with faith and perseverance, you can do anything!!!
Train hard, Train smart, & Keep pushing towards your personal goals! Aloha!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to find out a little more about me.