Name: Alim Shabazz
Occupation: Pharmaceutical Sales
Off-season weight: 260
Competition weight: 230
Hobbies: Bodybuilding, Traveling, Reading, Hiking, and Basketball
Additional Information: Happily married to Cydney.
1. 2003 Paradise Cup – Heavyweight 1st Place
2. 2003 Big Island Classic – Heavyweight 1st Place and Overall Champion
3. 2004 Hawaiian Islands Championships – Super Heavyweight 1st Place
Future Competition Goals
1. Paradise Cup Open Overall Winner
2. Hawaiian Islands Overall Winner
3. USA Championships Top Five in Class (By age 29)
4. USA Championships Class Winner (By age 30)
5. USA Championships Overall Winner (By age 32) & Receive IFBB Pro Card
Consistency and dedication are very important to achieving your goals both in life and in competitive bodybuilding. To help our sport we must share what we know with others. Remember to always stay humble and hungry and never forget where you came from. Love those who love you and also those who don’t.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to find out a little more about me.